Friday, July 29, 2011

Stampin' Up! Fabric Watch Bands

Today I wanted to share with you one of the projects I created to take with me to Convention this year. A couple of years ago, at Memento Mall, Stampin' Up! had a watch with interchangeable bands made out of Stampin' Up! ribbon. Since the ribbon used for the watch has since retired, I wanted to update my watch with some of the current stuff. I decided to use the SU! fabric to create some new watch bands! Check them out:

I used the Springtime Vintage, Candy Cane Christmas, and Flirtatious fabric for these.

Super cute, don't you think? :)

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

2 comments:

  1. I want one LOL! Fab job Hun & TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea!!! I have the watch too and rarely wear it but I think this would be great!!!
    Andra

    ReplyDelete