Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas House

Hi everyone! It has been awhile since I have posted, but things have been crazy busy! With Christmas, family in town visiting, and potty training my 2 year old, I have had no time! But I do have one last Christmas project for you. I am sharing this with you after Christmas as a reminder that tomorrow - January 3rd - is the last day to order from the Holiday Mini Catalog. This design-a-house that I made for Christmas is made almost entirely out of products from the Holiday Mini. So if you want to make one of these for Christmas next year, you better get your order in now!

To make this, I started with the Design-a-house and covered it with the Deck the Halls Designer Fabric. I added Deck the Halls Big Designer Buttons, and a bunch of other accents to embellish my house.


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment