Friday, January 7, 2011

Flamingos in Love

Hi all! Today I have another Valentine card to share with you. This card was again something that I did with my mom over the Christmas holiday. Another thing she wanted me to show her was how to use a brayer. So I saw a card similar to this on Stampin' Connection made by Michelle Zindorf. We brayered on multiple layers of color for this one to create this effect. The images used on this card are also from the new Valentine Defined stamp set in the Occasions Mini Catalog (see yesterday's post for another card using this set). So many uses for this set. Love it!

Ingredients:
  • Valentine Defined stamp set
  • Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, and Whisper White card stock
  • Rick Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, So Saffron, and Basic Black ink
  • Brayer
  • Stampin' Sponges
  • 1-3/8" circle punch
  • Post-It notes (for masking)

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment