Monday, January 24, 2011

Gift Card Holder

Remember the card I posted here that I made for my ex-manager when she moved into her new role here at work? Well in addition to the card, I also collected money from my co-workers so that we could get her a gift card as a "going away" gift. I wanted to present this to her in a special way, so I made this pop-up gift card holder.

Here it is all put together. I really love how this turned out.


When you slide the belly band off, and open the card, the gift card "pops" out of the center.


You can't see from the picture, but in the inside I also stamped the "Thanks a Million" sentiment from the Word Play stamp set. By the way, the gift card in the picture is just an old one I had and used for this photo shoot. I ended up collecting WAY more that $5o for the real gift card which we ended up including in this gift. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment