Monday, January 10, 2011

Thank You Mushrooms

Today's card is pretty much a CASE from something I saw on Kimberly Van Diepen's blog. I believe her's was a birthday card. I made mine a Thank You card, as I ending up sending this as a Christmas gift thank you. This is another "mom card". For this I wanted to show her how to heat emboss. The mushrooms are embossed with white embossing powder (it is kind of hard to tell in the picture). I did use the retired Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper on this, but thought it would be safe since this paper is still available as a digital download for My Digital Studio, you can print your own at home! To add a little more texture to this card I also used my color spritzer and Early Espresso marker on the background.

Ingredients:
  • Funky Four and Teen Tiny Wishes stamp sets
  • Early Espresso and Crumb Cake card stock
  • Early Espresso ink
  • Early Espresso Marker
  • Whisper White Craft ink
  • Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper (retired)
  • Color Spritzer
  • Modern Label punch
  • White Embossing Powder
  • Scallop Edge punch
  • Antique brads
  • Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch
  • 3/4" circle punch

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment