Thursday, January 13, 2011

U Rock

Today I have a card to share that I made for my (ex)manager. We recently had a re-org in our department and she is moving into a different role. The team was sad to see her go and wanted to do something special for her. Here is the card that I put together for everyone to sign.


Since our group is fairly large, I made this card into a little book so there are multiple pages inside so there would be enough room for everyone to sign. The pages filled up quickly and I ended up needing to make two more pages to insert inside!


Ingredients:
  • Tiny Tags and Grunge Rock stamp sets
  • Real Red, Crumb Cake, and Whisper White card stock
  • Designer Series Paper Pack - In Color (Hostess Level 1)
  • Early Espresso and Crumb Cake ink
  • Designer Label Punch
  • Jewelry Tag Punch
  • 1-1/4" Circle Punch
  • Corner Rounder Punch
  • Linen Thread
  • Hemp Twine
  • Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
  • Pewter Jumbo Eyelets
  • Metallic Eyelets
  • Candy Cane Big Designer Buttons

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment