Thursday, August 20, 2009

August Demonstrator Swap

We had our monthly demonstrator swap over the weekend (sort of), and today I wanted to share the cards that we did. I am waiting for Merrigrace to drop off her cards, so I will post hers when I get it. This month is was my turn to pick and this is the layout I chose.

Here is my card. I pretty much CASEd this card here.

Ingredients:
  • Very Thankful stamp set
  • Nouveau Chic Designer Series Paper
  • Sage Shadow, Apricot Appeal, Basic Black, and Whisper White card stock
  • Jet Black StazOn Ink
  • Sage Shadow and Apricot Appeal Markers
  • Circle Scissor Plus
  • Vintage Brads
  • Mat Pack
  • Stampin' Dimensionals

Here is Kim's Card:

Here is Lenore's Card:

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE that layout.. adorable. It really would be great for a wedding card.

    Thank you for sharing
    Jessica Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I love how one sketch can get so many different looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lovin' this sketch Jennifer....I see myself using it very soon my dear!! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card!! Those are great sketch interpretations - and the layout rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just LOVE your card - fabulous colors. You have made me REALLY want that stamp set - you are one talented crafter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great layout and color scheme...NICE card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. I love the Peacock stamp. I must have it asap. You did a fantastic job with the card and the colors. Would be so pretty for a wedding invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! Love that layout! Beautiful colors with the peacock card! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a real talent for choosing just the right paper---I am learning that can make or break the creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  10. jennifer..these are all wonderful..and the peacock is so beautiful and striking..
    great work jennifer! TFS!
    michelle

    ReplyDelete