Friday, August 21, 2009

Lego Birthday!

My friend and downline Kim's son Ashton celebrated his 4th birthday over the weekend. He is totally into Legos and had a Lego birthday party. So of course I had to make him a Lego birthday card! To make the Legos, I punched out different colored squares using my square punch and then punched out circles which I adhered to the squares using Stampin' Dimensionals. What was funny, was the the cake that Kim made him looked almost exactly like this! Too funny! Great minds think alike, right? :)


Ingredients:
  • On Your Birthday Stamp Set
  • Whisper White, Basic Black, Brilliant Blue, Yo Yo Yellow, Real Read, and Glorious Green card stock.
  • Brilliant Blue Classic Ink
  • 1 1/4" Square Punch
  • 1/2" Circle Punch
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

16 comments:

  1. Too cute Jennifer...nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card for a Lego lover! I'm going to want to remember this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's too Lego-riffic! Great job. I must remember this for future cards =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer

    What a great idea and just right for the Lego Lovers out there. My grandson loves Lego's and even made a video on YouTube...too cute. The cake
    sounds like fun...will have to remember this for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how adoorable! will have to remember for my grandson..you did awesome job spacing your squares,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea fo a "Lego" card! I will have to remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! I love it, will have to CASE this for DS's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative -- four squares, four circles each. Terrific idea for a four-year-old boy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jennifer, you are so clever! This card is terrific! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowza! So pretty. I love your card. You go!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a very unique way to celebrate a loved theme! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You totally captured the look of legos perfectly! Love the card it is so fun!

    ReplyDelete