Saturday, August 22, 2009

Baby Cards

Today I wanted to share with you two baby cards. This first one is for my friend and downline Lenore who is expecting a baby girl in October. Her baby shower is today so this is the card I made for her. (Note - the pink is so pale, that the elephant didn't photograph that well).

Next, my cousin-in-law Nicole had a baby boy a week ago today. After Lenore's shower we are going up to meet him! Here is my boy version of the card above that I made to go with the gift that we got for them.



For these two cards, I was inspired by this posting here.

Ingredients (for both cards):
  • Nursery Necessities and Friends 24-7 stamp sets
  • Pink Pirouette, Kraft, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, and Vellum card stock
  • Pink Pirouette, Bashful Blue, VersaMark, and Soft Suede Ink
  • Pretty in Pink and Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon
  • Cutter Kit

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


12 comments:

  1. Awww so cute! Love the layout! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful! So sweet & perfect for the babies =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layouts!!! Great baby cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous! Congrats on the new addition to your extended family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute Jennifer! They're both great...tell Lenore I said HI!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the inspiration, I was just asked to make a baby card, love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My frined and upline is so good to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. they will love these cards! just adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  9. jennifer..these baby cards are so so so sweet... TFS!
    michelle

    ReplyDelete