Monday, August 31, 2009

Time is Ticking Today!

Time is ticking today! It’s the last day of the AMAZING Stampin’ Up! $85 Starter Kit special! Take advantage of the GREAT things Stampin’ Up! can offer you. There are so many great reasons you should do it - great products, great company, exclusive products and events, plus - discounts on your own product purchases!


If you are interested in Joining my TEAM or need more information, click on the Join My Team and see what it’s all about. Have questions? Email me directly or give me a call! I would love to answer them for you. Don't worry if you feel that you don't have what it takes to be a demonstrator - that is what I am for! I will be your guide and coach and will work with you to get your started on your way to being an awesome demo! :)

On that note, I would like to welcome the newest member of my team to the Stampin' Up! family - my Mom! She signed up this morning and I am super excited about it! I actually spent this weekend with mom helping with a bridal shower. She threw a scrapbooking shower for her friend and had all the guests each make a page for a first year album. It was a hit! Everyone had a great time and the bride to be left with an album full of pages ready to be filled with pictures of her and her new hubby! As part of the prep for the shower, I helped my mom make all the favors (you can see a sample of the favors as well as the shower invites I did here) as well as these cute table decorations using the pop up cake die:




So, don't forget that today is your last chance to take advantage of the $85 starter kit special!

No comments:

Post a Comment