Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bridal Shower Invite and Favor

My mom is throwing a bridal shower for a friend of hers and asked for my help. She is going to do a "scrapbooking shower". She plans to purchase a bunch of the new Stampin' Up! wedding collection stuff and have everyone come and put make a scrapbook for the bride. It should be fun. Stay tuned for more details of this as we continue to plan it. Anyway, she also asked for my help in making the invites for the shower as well as the favors. Here is the sample I put together for her to show the bride. Her wedding colors are lavender and peach so I went with Lavender Lace and Apricot Appeal card stock. For the dress, I used a pattern by Patty Bennett, which can be found here. I cut it out in vellum and then embossed it with the Manhattan Flower embossing folder. I cut out the favor with my Big Shot and the Bag w/Scallops die. I am not sure what we are going to put inside of them yet, but I think they turned out really cute! The bride loved them, so my mom asked me to make 40 of them! So, I will be busy cranking these out over the next couple of weeks!



To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


15 comments:

  1. Wow, Jennifer these are beautiful! Great color combo too! I also love the edging on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! I think that's such a fabulous idea for a shower....the ladies are sure to have a good time and the recipient will adore her scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came out really cute Jennifer! I love the colors and the edging detail....great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, very pretty! That sounds like a FUN shower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The invitations and favors are fabulous. Love the colors and wonderful designs. The shower guests are going to love both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card and the favor are both wonderful! They are really pretty and will be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work! Awesome colors and details! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful! Love the colors. The guests will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love these colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. these look great for a bridal shower

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are just so lovely!!! Great job (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. jennifer..this is beautiful and lovely TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. very very pretty...I love that rose stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely color combination. Very pretty, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty! I love the Manhattan flower as a wedding dress. Beautiful color combo...kudos to the bride to be. Great job!

    ReplyDelete