Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Convention Bag Tag

Today I would like to share with you the tag I made for my convention bag. I can't believe that the annual Stampin' Up! convention is only 13 days away! This is my first convention and I am so excited!! I know it will be a ton of fun and cannot wait! Anyway, hope you like the tag, it was super easy to make! The tip here is to adhere the paper to the chipboard before cutting it out with the Big Shot. Then you don't have to worry about lining up the pieces after they are cut. This is the first time I used my Big Shot to cut chipboard and I have to say it worked like a charm! I used the Go Go Boots alphabet die set to cut out my name. It barely fit! :)

Here is a picture of the back. I think I am going to add another small scallop to the back with my fully name, demo #, and cell phone number, just in case my bag gets lost!

Ingredients:
  • Thoroughly Modern Designer Series Paper
  • Soft Suede, Mambo Melon, and Bermuda Bay card stock
  • Soft Suede, Mambo Melon, and Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon
  • 5-Petal Flower Punch
  • 1/2" Circle Punch
  • Birds & Blooms, Go Go Boots Alphabet, Scallop Circle, and Scallop Circle #2 Dies
  • Big Shot
  • Anywhere Glue Stick
  • Glue Dots
  • 2-Way Glue Pen
  • Crop-A-Dile
  • On Board Long Board chipboard

My upline Merrigrace also made one for her bag. You can check hers out here - it is totally cute!

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

10 comments:

  1. Very cute!! How imaginative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Smokes girl! This is tooo cute...you need my address so u can send me one for my bag LOL!! Great job Jennifer and can't wait to meet you!!!
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I'm sure it'll be a blast and with creations like that, everyone will be hitting you up for tags for their bags =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, Jennifer! This tag is sure to be a hit as well as functional! Have a blast! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer this is way tooo cute!!! Love it!!:)

    hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea!! I like the idea of hanging it using one of those round clips too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome idea!! I just love the colors you used .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your tag.

    M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

    ReplyDelete