Friday, July 31, 2009

Butterfly Convention Swap

Today and have yet another convention swap card to share with you. This one features the new Butterfly punch. I just love this thing! The punch coordinates perfectly with the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set (of course!). I used my new Elegant Bouquet embossing folder to add a little something extra. What do you think?


Ingredients:
  • Flight of the Butterfly Stamp Set
  • Mambo Melon and Rich Razzleberry Card Stock
  • Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink
  • Butterfly Punch
  • Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder
  • Big Shot

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I love the swirly greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful CAS card!
    TFS!
    michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's stunning! I love the colors and I need that darn punch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pinks and purples are stunning! Love the card! rita w

    ReplyDelete