Thursday, July 23, 2009

Convention Swaps

Today I thought I would start to share with you some of the card (fronts) I have done for general convention swaps. With convention less than 2 weeks away, I have been trying to get as many swaps done as I can. So, here is the first one I would like to share with you. Hope you (and the gals at convention) like it! :)


Ingredients
  • Happy Together stamp set
  • More Mustard, Sage Shadow, and Natural White card stock
  • More Mustard, Sage Shadow, and Basic Grey Classic ink
  • 1 3/8" circle punch
  • Scallop circle punch

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

10 comments:

  1. This is so adorable..Love these little guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute layout for this mom and her chicks!! Love the color choice, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Jennifer! I'm sure everyone will want to swap with you! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! Reminds me of the Partridge Family opening!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Love this image! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this "Partridge Family" stamp set! I actually just bought some DP that almost matches these images perfectly! Can't wait to get the stamps to try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Great layout and color choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet! I love seeing beautiful color combos that I never would have thought of, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete