Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July Demonstator Swap

We had our monthly demonstrator swap over the weekend, and today I wanted to share the cards that we did. We did it make and take style again. It was Merrigrace's turn to pick, and here is the sketch that she provided us with. If you are a demo, you will recognize this from the July issue of Stampin' Success magazine.

Here is my card. I used my new Pony Party stamp set. I love that set! I also used the new Cottage Wall Designer Series paper. I added Dazzling Diamonds glitter to my pony's mane, tail, and hooves with a Two Way Glue pen. What do you think?

Here is the card Kim designed. I love the Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Paper!

And last but not least, here is Merrigrace's design. We used Sticky Strip and blue micro beads to create that strip across the circle. Pretty cool!


Unfortunately Lenore wasn't able to make it to the swap, but is sending us her card, so when I get it I will post it as well.

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards! When I first saw that pony in the catalogue, I was so enamoured. Then I thought that maybe I shouldn't get it since it would be all over my stuff. Now my love is renewed and it's on my "must get" list. Great job!! I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute pony stamp! I love it and purple is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Wonderful colors and details! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these cards Jennifer & that sketch! You guys always do wonderful work...tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveyour pony card Jennifer! My girls would have loved that stamp when they were kids. They were die hard my little pony fans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great cards!
    arent those DSP's super?
    TFS!
    michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pony card and the added sparkles. Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neat set of cards! Love that Pony card (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute cards!!!! Loving the sparkly pony!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all cute! I love the sparkle you added to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice cards...I will say that Kims is my favorite...love the DSP!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great take on the sketch - I like all the sparkle on the pony!

    ReplyDelete