Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Baby Girl Card

Today I would like to share with you a card I made for Amanda, one of the gals from my daughters daycare and SU! customer. I unfortunately won't be able to make it to her baby shower, but this is card I made for her to go along with her gift which I sent to school with the girls yesterday morning.


Ingredients:
  • Mega Mixed Messages stamp set (PaperTrey Ink)
  • Shimmery White card stock
  • Bella Rose Designer Series Paper (retired)
  • Pink Pirouette Ink (retired)
  • Whisper White Organza ribbon
  • Pretties Kit
  • Big Shot
  • Top Note, Birds and Blooms, and Lots of Tags dies
  • Stampin' Dimensionals

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


11 comments:

  1. This is really pretty Jennifer....love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very pretty card, so delicate, perfect for a baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. The soft colors are just perfect for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and beautiful - a perfect baby card =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just precious, Jennifer! I'm sure she loved it! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! I love the Bella Rose paper. I'm hoarding mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is sweet- i just love cards w/ this punch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable card.

    M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

    ReplyDelete