Thursday, July 9, 2009

Simply Scrappin' Class Pages

A couple of weeks ago I held a scrapbooking class featuring products from one of the now retired Simply Scrappin' kits. I got some of the layout ideas from a resource on the Stampin' Up! demonstrator web site. However, that tutorial only created 4 layouts. I wanted my gals to be able to do more than that, so I created some layouts of my own and everyone was able to make 8 12 x 12 pages! Here are the pages.









One of gals actually used her kit to make 20 6 x6 pages instead! This was my first time doing a scrapbooking class and I got some good feedback from it. Based on that, I think that I am going to try to offer a scrapbooking class every few months. There are a lot of new cute Simply Scrappin' kits in the new catalog that I am sure everyone would like to get their hands on!

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages, Jennifer!
    Love what you did =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Beautiful colors! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your layouts Jennifer....you did great switching these up to your own style!

    BTW, I'm in 11 organized swaps and I'm just about done with all of them. I'm busy as a bee & crazy as a loon ROFLOL!!!
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great job. I can't believe you got 8 layouts out of one kit. That certainly helps keep it affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on these Jennifer! I've got to start using these kits. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm liking the clean look of your pages. These kind of pages keep the photo in the spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful pages they got to do. Great job on putting them together.

    ReplyDelete