Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cards for Today's Technique Class

Today is my July Technique Class. Here are the card that we will be making. Can't make it this month? SAVE THE DATE for my August class which will be on the 2nd.

First up I will be demonstrating the Polished Stone technique.

Ingredients:
  • Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set
  • Shimmery White and Glossy White card stock
  • Melon Mambo Ink
  • Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, and Gold ink refills
  • Pretties Kit
  • Big Shot
  • Beautiful Butterflies die
  • Eyelet Border Punch
  • Paper Piercer
  • Rubbing Alcohol and Cotton Ball
Next we will be doing the Misting Technique.


Ingredients:
  • Razzle Dazzle stamp set
  • Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Whisper White card stock
  • Watercolor Paper
  • Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper
  • Rich Razzleberry ink
  • Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, and Crushed Curry markers
  • Word Window and Modern Label punches
  • Crushed Curry Polka Dot ribbon
  • Water Bottle
Next is the Crayon Resist technique.

Ingredients:

  • Circle Circus and Thank You Kindly stamp set
  • Old Olive, Basic Black, and Glossy White card stock
  • Back StazOn Ink
  • Old Olive and Basic Grey Ink
  • Sponge Daubers
  • White Crayon

And lastly, we will be doing Crinkled Flowers.

Ingredients:

  • Thank You Kindly stamp set
  • Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, and Old Olive card stock
  • Soft Suede Ink
  • Pewter Jumbo Eyelets
  • Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot ribbon


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, first one is my fav. :) love the butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I love the first one with the butterfly, the colors you chose for that one are so pretty. Love that green thank you card too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all terrific. I like the green one best. The colors and design are right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look like great cards!! Love the technique on the first one!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crayon Resist is one I've always wanted to try. Your cards are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy smokes, girl! These cards are awesome!! Your *pupils* are going to have so many tricks in their bags after your class :)

    I just love that crayon resist card - I'm going to need to add that Circus Circle set to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. all of your cards today are wonderful... TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cards using techniques.. Great job! and how fun :) TFS!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like all of these! The pierced trail on the first card is the perfect touch. Love some of the bold colors you used on the others.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Jennifer,

    I've been wanting to do the rubbing alcohol technique at one of my classes, but for some reason never put it on the list. Your card is beautiful! Guess I better get it back up higher on my list!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jennifer, you are truly talented. I enjoyed viewing your work. What a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving those handmade flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful cards.

    M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the crinkley flowers!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like that polished stone card. You are making great use of the new colors!!
    I just found your blog (from SCS) and I'd love to present you with an award. Please visit my blog where I have it listed for you...enjoy!
    http://katiesniche.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete