Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lenore's July Swap Card

Hi everyone. Today I wanted to share with the card that Lenore did for our July demonstrator swap. Yes, I know it is August, but she wasn't able to make it to the last swap, so her cards were a little late. :) Anyway, I totally love what she came up with. It is hard to tell from the picture, but there is Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the butterflies. It really makes them sparkle in real life! The see the rest of the cards from our July post, check out my original post here.



To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the butterflys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer

    I love butterflies and the colors you chose to use are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I love your butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's a beauty =) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it...the paper and butterflies are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I like how the butterfly is behind the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete