Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ellen's Workshop

A couple of weeks ago and I a workshop for my friend Ellen. She had requested that we do 2 cards, either a Halloween card, Thanksgiving card, and/or Christmas card. I choose to demonstrate a Halloween card and a Christmas card. For the Halloween card I did a similar design to what I had one for one of my past classes because I really like the layout. :)

Next here is the Christmas card we did. I really like the "vintage-y" look of this card.

And what would a workshop be without a hostess gift to thank my hostess? Not a very good workshop, that's what! ;) Since Christmas is coming, I made Ellen a set of Christmas tags using the Tags Til Christmas stamp set and packaged them up in a little cello bag.

Next I took another cello bag and filled it with Stampin' Up! salt water taffy and a couple of incentive stamps. (Sorry the picture of this one is not the greatest. I had forgotten to take a picture ahead of time and had to snap a quick one with my phone on the way out the door!)

I placed both of these goodies inside a Play Date shopping bag for her. So, now she can shop in style! :)


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment