Saturday, October 2, 2010

September Demonstrator Swap

Today I would like to share with you the cards from our September Demonstrator Swap. This month's challenge was to create a Halloween project which includes making a piece of "Designer Paper" using stamps or a wheel and then incorporating that piece of designer paper int the card or project. There were 3 participants in this challenge this month. Here is what everyone came up with!

Here is my card. I used the new Bring on the Bats wheel to create "Designer Paper" for the top portion of the background for my card. I also used the sprider web stamp from the Wicked Cool stamp set to create the middle layer of "Designer Paper". The bottom layer is real Designer Paper from the Wicked Fun Specialty Designer Paper pack. To complete my card, I cut out a tag from the Two Tags die with my big shot and then stamped the the witches shoes and sentiment from the Wicked Cool stamp set. Lastly I cut a strip of the 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain ribbon in half and tied it around the tag and added one of the new black glimmer brads to the top. I let the cut part of the ribbon fray so it gave it more of a spooky flair. :) I modeled the layout of the card from something I saw out on Stampin' Connection. So many good ideas out there!

Here is Merrigrace's card. Spooky!

And here is Kim's project. A cute little milk carton with goodies inside on a stick! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment