Friday, October 8, 2010

Spooky House

I finally got my Halloween Design-a-House completed! I love the way this turned out and it was SO EASY! First I assembled the house. Just and FYI - you will need Sticky Strip for this. Then I took it outside and spray painted it black with some glossy spray paint. I also cut a piece of wire to use for the bats and spray painted that black as well. While the paint was still wet, I sprinkled on some Dazzling Diamonds glitter. While it was drying I created the Happy Halloween banner using the Dark and Deary stamp set. I also punched out the bats with the Bitty Bat punch from various sheets of the Wicked Fun Specialty Paper and card stock. I cut pieces of vellum to use in the windows and stamped those with images from both the Dark and Deary and Wicked Cool stamp sets. I added a Glimmer Brad for the doorknob and then stuck everything else on the house! Super easy, fast, and cool! I plan to get one of those electric votive candles to set inside the house. The light from the votive will shine through the vellum windows and really make it look spooky!


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!




No comments:

Post a Comment