Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Froggy Fun Party Favors

Today I would like to share with you the party favors my sister and I made for my daughter Allison's second birthday party. I made these to coordinate with her party invitations I posted here, as well as her Froggy Fun birthday party theme. I used the new Candy Wrapper from the Holiday Mini Catalog. Inside was a fun size Snickers bar. It fit perfectly!

Here are all the froggies in a basket, ready for the party guests!


Ingredients:


  • Hoppy for You stamp set (retired)

  • Pear Pizazz, Pumpkin Pie, and Whisper White card stock

  • Pear Pizazz Classic Ink

  • 1-3/8" Circle Punch

  • 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch

  • Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

  • Big Shot

  • Candy Wrapper Die

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment