Monday, October 18, 2010

October Technique Class

Today I have the projects from my October Technique Class to share with you. This class was all about Halloween - my favorite!!!! :)

First we did this card using a technique I call Watercolor Ink Spread. This is super easy to do. All we did was take an Aquapainter and drip a little bit of water out on the card stock, then pick up some ink with the Aquapainter and touch it to the water on the card stock. The ink will spread and create a spooky looking background. We also used the new waffle paper to give this card some texture.

Next we make this card using the new Trick or Treat Letterpress plate for the Big Shot. I have to tell you the Letterpress plates are awesome!


Next, we did this card. This was our quick and easy card this month! :)

And last but not least we made this super cute treat holder. I got the idea for this one from another demonstrator in my upline. She did a similar project and a recent team meeting. It is made by cutting out two of the folded tags from the Two Tags die and sticking them together to create a holder. A Halloween sized Twix fit perfectly inside!


Now it is time to start planning next month's class, which will be held on November 14th and will be all about fall. Interested in joining us? Just email me and let me know!

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment