Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Halloween Frame

Today I have a project for you straight out of the Holiday Mini Catalog. I had some Spooky Things Decor Elements left from the pumpkins that I created (posted here), so I decided to create this piece of wall art. I simply took the Happy Halloween image and applied it to the front of the glass of a 8' x 10' frame. I then took a piece of the Nite Owl Designer Paper (the piece with the tree design on it) and cut it so that the tree would be in the bottom of my frame. I then stamped using the Dark and Deary and Baroque Motifs stamp sets to add to the already decorated paper. Once I got the look I wanted, I simply inserted the paper in the frame and hung it on the wall! Easy-peasy!

Ingredients

  • Dark and Deary stamp set
  • Baroque Motifs stamp set
  • Spooky Things Decor Elements
  • Nite Owl Designer Series Paper
  • Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, and Basic Black Classic Ink


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!




No comments:

Post a Comment