Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Spooky Things Decor Elements

Today I have a spooky project to share with you using the new Spooky Things Decor Elements! This set of decor elements is awesome, as you get 10 different images on the sheet! I created everything you see here and still have 4 images left! I got these white foam pumpkins from my local craft store. I then simply picked out the images I wanted to use, cut them out, and then simply applied them to the pumpkins! It couldn't be easier! I also added some bling to the pumpkins by using some of the Black Flourish Designer Jewels. I only used part of the package of the jewels, and still have one left over as well!

With this super easy project, you get a lot of bang for your buck! And because the pumpkins aren't real, I will be able to display this project year after year!


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment