Friday, September 10, 2010

August Demonstrator Swap

Hi Everyone! Guess what? I actually have some projects to show you today! I know it has been awhile since I have had an actual project to share and I apologize. However, that does not mean that I have not be stamping. September is always a busy month for me. 5 of my friends and family have birthday's this month. One of those is my daughter Allison, which also means birthday party initiations, thank you cards, party favors, and decorations. In addition, this year we also had a wedding to attend! Oh and don't forget the things I have every month, my monthly technique class and monthly demonstrator swap. So, like I said, busy, busy! With all these event of course come cards! I have been working hard on them, however I can't post them until after I give each of them to the recipients so as not to ruin the surprise! So, stay tuned! :)

I do have something for you today. These are the projects from our August demonstrator swap. This month only Kim and I participated. The challenge was to make a non-card back to school project. I made a bookmark using the Play Date Designer Series Paper and Greeting Card Kids stamp set. The Play Date paper just screams Back to School! I have since given this bookmark to my daughter Aimee who started kindergarten this year to use in her most special books. :)

Next, here is Kim's project. She used the Play Date Designer Paper as well to create these adorable pencil holders!

We just got our September swap challenge and guess what? It will be a Halloween project! Yippee! My favorite! I can't wait to make this one! I hope more of the gals participate in this one! I think I may need to start cracking the whip! Ha ha!

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment