Monday, September 20, 2010

Erin and Ryan's Wedding Card

A couple of weeks ago, my cousin-in-law Erin got married. Today I wanted to share with you the card I made them for their wedding. I used the Blissful Bride stamp set from the Summer Mini Catalog for this card. I also added lots of Dazzling Diamonds glitter on this to make it extra sparkly and special. :)

On the inside I used the Scallop Envelope die and my Big Shot to create an envelope to hold the gift card that we got them. The heart is popped up on a dimensional and positioned just right so that the flap of the envelope can tuck underneath and stay shut.


Ingredients

  • Blissful Bride stamp set
  • Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, and Pear Pizazz card stock
  • Designer Series Paper Pack - In Color (Hostess Level 1)
  • Cherry Cobbler ink
  • Blushing Bride marker
  • Dazzling Diamonds glitter
  • Basic Pearls
  • Pinking Hearts Border Punch
  • Heart to Heart punch
  • Big Shot
  • Scallop Envelope Die
  • Little Leaves Die
  • Floral Fusion Die
  • Elegant Lines Embossing Folder
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment