Wednesday, September 1, 2010

FREE Stampin' Up! Craft Tote Promotion!

JOIN STAMPIN' UP! AND MY TEAM AND RECEIVE A FREE CRAFT TOTE
(VALUED AT $39.95)

It was coveted at the Stampin' Up! Convention and now can be yours. This gorgeous Greenhouse Gala Tote has a spot for all your paper crafting supplies and is perfect for the hobby stamper or career demonstrator on the go.

From Sept. 1 through October 18, the craft tote is included absolutely free with the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit. Click here for 2010-2011 Starter Kit details.

Greenhouse Gala Craft Tote Description:
  • 100% twill nylon exterior; 100% nylon interior
  • Dimensions: 15-3/4" x 7-5/8" x 8-7/8"
  • Includes attachable shoulder strap for easy transport
  • Center section fits 12" x 12" card stock, Craft Keepers, and Paper Cutter
  • Outside pockets fit extra-large punches perfectly
  • Outside flap pockets offer secure spot for accessories
  • Back zipper pocket holds up to seven Stampin' Pads
  • Ships free as part of your Starter Kit (which also ships free).

FILL YOUR HOLIDAY MINI CATALOG WISH LIST AND SAVE 30%. As well as the free craft tote featured above, purchasing the Starter Kit and joining the Stampin' Up! family earns you a one-time "bonus" of 30% off a Stampin' Up! product order of $150 or more (placed within 45 days of start). What a perfect way to fill your Stampin' Up! wish list!

PLUS, you'll receive everyday demonstrator discounts and benefits and become a member of my team. I welcome both hobby stampers and business demonstrators to my team. If you have a passion for paper, you will fit right in with our friendly community--pressure free.

PLUS, I am offering an extra bonus to anyone that joins my team this year by signing up to be a demonstrator under me. If you sign up now you will also get to pick any stamp set from one of the current catalogs absolutely FREE! This bonus is only available through me and is not part of any official Stampin' Up! promotion. It is my gift to you to thank you for joining my team!

READY TO SIGN UP NOW? Email me and I'll provide you my password to sign-up on-line and start taking advantage of your benefits right away.

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment