Friday, September 17, 2010

Allison's Birthday Invite

Today I would like to share with you the invite I made for my daughter Allison's 2nd birthday party. She LOVES frogs, and is having a frog themed party, so I used my Hoppy for You (retired) stamp set. I added the party hat from the Pony Party stamp set to make him a birthday froggy! Needless to say she LOVED these invitations and was excited to help me mail them all out!

Ingredients

  • Hoppy for You stamp set (retired)
  • Pony Party stamp set
  • Afterthoughts stamp set (Hostess Level 1)
  • Pear Pizazz and Whisper White card stock
  • Pear Pizazz, Poppy Parade, and Early Espresso ink
  • Poppy Parade marker
  • Big Shot
  • Scallop Square Clear Bigz Die
To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment