Saturday, September 11, 2010

Belated Wedding Card

My husband's cousion got married earlier this year and we were unable to attend his wedding as it was also our 10 year wedding anniversary and we had already made our own plans. We saw both him and his new wife at the wedding of another cousin a little over a week ago so I made this card to give to them. For the flowers, I ran a piece of vellum though my Big Shot with the Manhattan flower die and then cut around the edges.


On the inside, I created a little envelope to hold a gift card using the scallop envelope die. I punched out a heart and popped it up on a demensional and placed it just right so that the flap of the envelope could tuck right underneth it to keep it closed. I hope they liked it!



To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment