Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kim's Birthday Card

My friend and downline Kim celebrated her birthday a little over a week ago. Today I would like to share with you the card I made for her. I was inspired by a card that I saw on Kimberly Van Diepen's blog. I am loving the new Marina Mist color that has been added to our core colors. It is so pretty! This card was a lot of fun to make!

Ingredients

  • Aviary stamp set
  • Tiny Tags stamp set
  • Sanded stamp set
  • Friends Never Fade stamp set
  • Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, and Soft Suede card stock
  • Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper
  • Basic Black and Marina Mist ink
  • Scallop Edge Border punch
  • Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch
  • Jewelry Tag punch
  • Designer button
  • Linen Thread
  • Basic Rhinestones

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment