Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Candy Cane Christmas Ornament

At my last Daisy meeting I also had the girls made this cute Christmas tree shaped Christmas ornament. For this we took a cinnamon stick and tied pieces of the Candy Cane Designer fabric, Real Red satin ribbon, and tinsil around it. We topped if off with a coordinating button. The problem? Not all of the girls now how to tie knots yet. The other problem? My parent helper bailed on me at the last minute, so I was scrambing trying to help the girls tie their knots. Luckily another mom showed up just in the nick of time and was able to assist with the girls that needed help tying. So, lessoned learned, make sure all girls can tie knots by themselves before planning a project that requires trying several knots! :) The good news is that the girls still had fun and were excited to go home and hang their ornaments on their trees!


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment