Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas Sound Card

Have you seen the Stampin' Sound Cards from the Holiday Mini catalog? These are super cool and perfect for recording messages from the kids! This is the card I made for my parents for Christmas this year. I had my daughter record a Merry Christmas message to them inside. Recording messages is really easy too. The hard part is just getting the kids to say the right thing at the right time!

For the inside, I placed a piece of card stock over the card base to hide the speaker, record button, etc. However, I needed a way to let my parents know what they are supposed to do with this card, so I punched out a heart, wrote "Push" on it and placed it over the Play button. So when you push the heart, the message plays!

If you haven't had a chance to order some of Stampin' Sound cards yet, never fear! These will still be available after the Holiday Mini ends and will be appearing the upcoming Occasions Mini catalog. You can use these to make Valentines! How cute will that be?

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment