Friday, December 24, 2010

More Christmas Projects

Hi everyone! I have a couple more Christmas projects to share with you! First, here is the Candy Countdown Calendar Kit I put together for my girls to countdown to Christmas. This kit comes with everything you need to make an awesome advent calendar. I know it is too late for this year, but you get one of these now and put it together for next year! You need to place your order by January 3rd though, before the Holiday Mini catalog ends!


Next, here is another quick project I put together. I bought this vase and decorated it using the Christmas tree Decor Element from the Candy Cane Christmas set. Then I filled it with decorative red and green ornaments. Super easy and super cute! These Decor Elements are also in the Holiday Mini Catalog, so this is also you last chance to get these!

No comments:

Post a Comment