Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Daisy Christmas Gifts

Last week I held the last meeting for my Daisy troop before Christmas. I wanted to give the girls a little something for Christmas so I made up these little gift bags and filled them with goodies! These were super easy to make too. I simply decorated the Mini Lunch Sacks from the Holiday Mini Catalog, filled them with goodies, and them tied them off with some Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding!


Here is a close up of one of the bags:

At the meeting, I put all the bags in my new Christmas bucket (see yesterday's post). The girls immediately went to the bucket and started looking for their names! I made them wait until the end of the meeting to take their bags though! ;)


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment