Friday, December 24, 2010

Season's Greetings and Piece on Earth

Merry Christmas Eve!! This morning I have a few Christmas cards to share with you. I made several of these first two to send to family and friends this year.

For this first one, I used the Welcome Christmas stamp set. This is probably my favorite Christmas set this year.

Next I made this card, which I cased from my up-upline Julie. The white on white was kind of hard to photograph, but in person this card looks very elegant. The saying is embossed with silver embossing powder and yes, those are rhinestones across the bottom. :)

I only made one of this next card. I saw someone post a similar thing on Stampin' Connection, so I had to make one myself. I used the Joyful Season Letter Press Plate with Garden Green and Real Red craft ink on a wood sheet. Yes, you can use the Letter Press plates on wood sheets! Wow awesome is that? I love how this turned out! I will definitely be doing this technique again!


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment