Saturday, June 13, 2009

Baby Shower Card

Today is my cousin-in-law Nicole's baby shower. This is her first (a boy) and I am very excited for her and her husband. Plus, my girls will finally have a cousin! Ha ha. Anyway, here is the card I made her to go along with her shower gift. I pretty much CASEd this card here. This features the reverse die cutting technique. I love how the negative portion of the Swirly die cutout looks like waves! I will definitely be using this trick again!


Ingredients:
  • Nursery Necessities stamp set
  • So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, and Whisper White card stock
  • Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper (retired)
  • Pacific Point Ink
  • Pumpkin Pie Corduroy Buttons
  • 2-Way Glue Pen
  • Dazzling Diamonds glitter
  • Big Shot
  • Sizzix Swirly Die
  • Stampin' Dimensionals




To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


5 comments:

  1. This is too cute Jennifer! I love those waves...tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you did those waves!! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable! I love the waves!

    ReplyDelete