Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Marcy!

Today is my boss Marcy's birthday. Here is the card that I made for her using some of my new goodies that I preordered from the upcoming catalog. I was inspired by this card posted here. Anyway, I hope she likes it!

Ingredients:
  • Admit It stamp set (level 2 hostess set)
  • Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Melon Mambo, and Naturals Ivory card stock
  • Chocolate Chip ink
  • Melon Mambo polka dot grosgrain ribbon
  • Scallop Edge Punch
  • Ticket Corner Punch
  • Heart to Heart Punch
  • Twine
  • Button Latte
  • Big Shot and Texture Plate
  • Stampin' Dimensionals

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


9 comments:

  1. That's a cute stamp set! I love this color combo, it looks great together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors, and I love that ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun ticket stamp that is. I like the pleated ribbon detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun card..I love the image and your ribbon! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are cute little stamps! I like that ticket look :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ribbon looks so nice! I wasn't sure about this set...but you make it look so cute! Hmm... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Jennifer! That ss really didn't interest me but you made it look good...tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love what you did with the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete