Thursday, June 11, 2009

Polished Stone Card

Today I wanted to share with you a card I made using the polished stone technique. I had actually made this to demo in one of my technique classes a while back. The class ended up getting canceled and I never went back and demoed this card. Since this card uses some of the current in colors, I will have to come up with a different card before I want to try and demo it again!

Ingredients:
  • Dreams de Jour Stamp Set
  • Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, and Whisper White Glossy card stock.
  • Pink Pirouette and Riding Hood Red reinkers
  • Pacific Point, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, and Kiwi Kiss ink
  • Blender Pens
  • Scallop Edge punch
  • Rubbing Alcohol

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


8 comments:

  1. The polished stone in pink is very pretty and goes great with your image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The polish stone is such a fun easy technique with dazzling results. Yours looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried that technique before, but I think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Jennifer...I love that technique! It makes an awesome background---tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never done that technique before, love the look you achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new in colors and bet you'll have no problem using them to demo this card and technique. I've not done the polished stone technique. I'll check it out on SCS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool card, I love the technique and have been trying to find the right card to use it on.

    ReplyDelete