Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Thank You for Miss Angie

Today is my daughter Aimee's last dance practice before dress rehearsal on Saturday and the big recital on Sunday! So to say thank you to her dance teacher Miss Angie, I made this card and had Aimee write her message inside. We also are giving her a little box that I had on hand (see here) which I filled with Hershey Kisses. Hope she likes it!


Ingredients:
  • All in the Family and Family Accessories stamp sets
  • Pink Pirouette and Whisper White card stock
  • Bella Rose Designer Series Paper
  • Pink Pirouette and Basic Black ink
  • Blender Pen
  • Soft Suede Marker
  • Whisper White Organza ribbon
  • Eyelet Border Punch
  • Mega Oval Punch (non-SU!)
  • Giga Scallop Oval Punch (non-SU!)
  • Stampin' Dimensionals

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

12 comments:

  1. this is darling and one of my favorite sets! I love this card and that your sweet little gal is saying thank you! way to go Momma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh so cute, I gave my DD this set and she loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! The teacher is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just too precious! Beautiful job! Love the message writing! Way to go, Mama! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. I totally love the Bella Rose Paper Pack. I'm sure her teacher will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card and a great set!!! So cute your daughter wrote inside too! I'm sure her instructor will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so very cute! I teach Pre-K and I love it when parents let their children write!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO sweet! I'm sure she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable card. I'm sure her dance instructor will love it.

    M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! Absolutly adorable I'm sure she'll love it, I know I would!

    ReplyDelete