Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Stampin' Up! In Colors are Here!

Hi everyone. Today is an exciting day for me - my Stampin' Up! pre-order for the new 2009-2010 catalog arrives today! First, included in my order is a copy of the new catalog, which I cannot wait to get my hands on! That of course is what I am most excited about! The second most exciting thing? Seeing the new In Colors in person! Here are the new colors - aren't they gorgeous?




No, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you - those are indeed In Color Markers! Gasp! :) I am so excited that they are finally offering markers in the In Colors. Als0 - do you notice the image int he background of my blog? That matches some of our new Designer Series Paper! All of this, as well as everything else in the new catalog, will be available to order July 1st. In the mean time, don't forget to check out the list of retiring products - some at up to 50% off! Anyway, I cannot wait until Mr. Brown delivers my package today with these (and lots more goodies)! Stay tuned for some projects using all my new goodies! :)

9 comments:

  1. I like the new layout! I love the three column template! I'm going to have to make mine one of those soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new colors and layout on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well look at your blog! I love it Jennifer....have fun going through all your new goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the new colors and you're blog looks great.

    M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your blog! I soo want those markers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to get these colors for myself! AND I'm thrilled they finally got markers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh you are a sweeetheart!!! I have soooo been wanting to see all the in colors, and have only seen one. I love all the new colors, they are very nice, and love that there are markers to go with them!!! Thanks again hun!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete