Sunday, June 7, 2009

June Technique Class

Today is my June technique class. Here is what we will be doing this month.

For the first card, I am demoing using the new thick window sheets with the Big Shot. For the flower, I cut out both a piece of card stock and window sheet with my Big Shot. Then I stamped the window sheet with white Staz-On and layered on top of the card stock flower. Super simple way to create a cute accent!


Ingredients:
  • Boho Backgrounds stamp set
  • Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Whisper White card stock
  • Versamark Ink
  • So Saffron Ink
  • White Staz-On Ink
  • Chocolate Chip Marker
  • Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon
  • Eyelet Border Punch
  • Linen Thread
  • 5/8" Jumbo Brads
  • Big Shot
  • Baskets & Blooms and Flower Layers #3 Dies
  • Backgrounds 1 Texture Plates
Next is a Father's Day Card. For this I used a texture plate and my Big Shot to create a subtle background.



Ingredients:
  • Eight Great Greeting stamp set
  • Naturals Ivory and Chocolate Chip card stock
  • Chocolate Chip 1" Double Stitched Grosgrain ribbon
  • Chocolate Chip Ink
  • Big Shot and Texture Plates Kit #4
  • Stampin Dimensionals

The technique for this next card is a ribbon window. I used several different pieces of ribbon, in the same color, to fill the negative portion of a punched piece of card stock.


Ingredients:
  • All Holidays stamp set
  • Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, and Whisper White card stock
  • Bella Rose Designer Series Paper
  • Round Tab, Heart to Heart, Full Heart punch
  • Pig Tails Ribbon Originals
  • Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon
  • Kiwi Kiss 5/8" Stripped Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Stampin Dimensionals
  • Mat Pack and Paper Piercer
  • Tangerine Tango Ink
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
Lastly, we are doing gel card. This is a really cool technique that gives you a little window that looks like it is filled with water (it is really just a little ziploc bag filled with hair gel!).



Ingredients:
  • Just Beachy and Sweet Little Sentiments stamp sets
  • Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White card stock
  • Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, and Baja Breeze ink
  • Corner Rounder, 1 3/4" Circle, Word Window, and Curly Label punches
  • Circle Ice Brads
  • Tangerine Tango Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Small ziploc baggie
  • Hair gel
  • Sticky Strip

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

14 comments:

  1. I love the kiwi and tangerine colors together on your heart window card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all really great cards...I really like the pull out card with the little fish...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cool Jennifer! I hope you guys had fun...tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great work! Love the one w/ the "water look". I've seen it using hair gel, but haven't tried it yet! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All great cards. My fave is the Tangerine Tango and Kiwi Kiss card. I absolutely love this combination. I didnt know they looked so vibrant together. I will definately be trying this color combo out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all look great! I love your dad card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. terrific cards jennifer..
    I love the heart! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are just wonderful. What a great class. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards, cool techniques, will be an awesome class! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great bunch of cards! I like the first one where you added that little extra to the flower - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are wonderful cards. And I am loving the incolor markers.:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards, my favorite is the green and orange one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a great idea.

    M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

    ReplyDelete