Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Very Busy Weekend!

This past weekend was a very busy weekend! Aimee's first dance recital was this weekend, so we had dress rehearsal, the recital, and of course family here for the show. In addition, we celebrated my birthday with dinner with friends and family on Saturday. So, today I have some goodies to share with you that I happened to get in between all that madness! First, here is the the card my friend (and downline) Kim made for me. It is a very cute pop up card using a new stamp set and in colors from the upcoming catalog:



Next, here is the card my mom made and gave to me. I have finally gotten her into making her own cards! :)

On to the recital. Aimee's class's dance was to "Good Ship Lollipop". Unfortunately, they did not allow photography during the show, but here is a picture of here in her costume after dress rehearsal.

My mom also made her a card to celebrate her first recital (good thing she did, because I did not have time!).


So, today, everything is back to normal, except I am still very tired! It was a lot of fun though!

One last thing - don't forget that today is the last day to order from the 2009 Spring/Summer catalog, Occasions Mini catalog, and the last chance lists. The new 2009-2010 catalog starts tomorrow! So, check back tomorrow for the new catty kickoff!

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

12 comments:

  1. Your little girl is a doll!!!! Those cars are great (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards and your little girl is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pop up card! Your little Good Ship Lollipop is the sweetest :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter looks SO sweet in her costume! She reminds me of my tap-dancing days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what great cards..And your daughter looks so cute in her costume.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aimee is adorable and her costume is precious. Thanks for sharing! Happy Belated Birthday..... your cards are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful creations, and ur daughter is so cute..!!!!! U live in a beautiful area.. we were in the LOS GATOS area just this past Feb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that you got your mom stamping!! Your daughter is too cute - you HAVE to scrapbook that pic!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job on there cards! Your DD looks like a doll. so cute! TFS!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute and fun cards! Aimee is adorable.

    ReplyDelete