Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fleurette Barrettes

Today I wanted to share with you a super easy way to create some super cute barrettes using Stampin's Up!s Fleurettes crochet flower embellishments. These take all of 2 seconds to make! All I did was take a Pop-Up Glue Dot, stuck it to the Fleurette and then stuck it to a plain old barrette. Easy-peasy! Check out my models - aren't they cute? :) I had my older one wear them during my technique class on Sunday to show my gals how cute and easy these are to make. And wouldn't you know it? I inspired some of them to buy the supplies to make their own!


10 comments:

  1. Very cute Jennifer and congrats on the added sales!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The barettes are very cute!! The models are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're very sweet - wish we had those in our catty! The flowers, not the little girls, although they ARE very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome idea, and what gorgeous children. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. clever and cute!.and adorable children! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! Who wouldn't love those? Such cute models too! :) TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such super sweet barrettes! I am sold :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great idea.

    stinkin' cute.

    hugs.
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete