Thursday, April 16, 2009

Edinson Volquez Page

Today I have another page for you from Chris' scrapbook. You can see my original post for all the details of this project, or click here to see all the pages I have posted so far. This page is for a photo that was published as one of the baseball insert cards in Sports Illustrated Kids magazine. For this, I scrapped a copy of the card, a 5x7 of the photo, and then printed out a copy of the cover of the magazine. I used photo corners for the card so I wouldn't have to tape it down and damage the card. For the journaling I used the "For The Record" set by Autumn Leaves.


8 comments:

  1. What a great keepsake your scrapbook project is turning out to be. The simplicity of this layout really showcases the photography. Nice contrast in textures, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful scrapbook that you will be able to back in time and remember when. These are just fabulous girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layout. Good call on the photo corners or he might hve gotten upset about ruining the card! I now some men can get a little crazy about that kind of thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done another fantastic page for your husband's scrapbook. What a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page Jennifer....your layout's are always so nice & inspiring! tfs!!!

    You're going to Convention? I am too with one of my downline.....we're in Track 1 & staying @ Hotel Monaco. I hope to be able to meet you in person, swap & get some pics!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these pages look great! What a fantastic gift when this is done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete