Thursday, April 9, 2009

Strike 1

Today I have another page for you from Chris' scrapbook. You can see my original post for all the details of this project, or click here to see all the pages I have posted so far. I call this page Strike 1 because it is an error card, so to speak. This photo was published as a baseball card, however the name of the player and the team that he plays for is incorrect on the card! Chris admits that it was his fault as he submitted it incorrectly to the card company, however I told him that the card company should have caught this error and they didn't. So this is his first strike (pun intended). Besides, aren't error cards more valuable anyway? :) So, for this I printed out a copy of the photo and have two copies of the card to show the front and back. I cut out the Strike 1 with my Cricut and the Baseball solutions cartridge. The journaled the story using the Ali Edwards' "The Story" stamp set from Technique Tuesday. Hopefully we won't have a "Strike 2" page anytime soon!


2 comments: