Thursday, April 23, 2009

San Jose Giants Page

Today I have another page for you from Chris' scrapbook. You can see my original post for all the details of this project, or click here to see all the pages I have posted so far. This page is for a photo of the San Jose Giants baseball team after they won the 2007 League Championships. The Giants used the photo in their 2008 program on the schedule page, it appeared in the pocket schedule, and that small square is actually a magnet that came as part of the magnetic schedule. There is also a 5 x 7 of the actual photo and for the journaling I used the "For the Record" set by Autumn Leaves and my Stampin' Up! spiral punch.


7 comments:

  1. this is super..id love to do mets one..with the old stadium ad the new one for gary..he'd flip...and then put it in one fo thsoe nice 1 x 12 frames ..(thinking ahead for christmas...) thanks for the inspiration..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of the SU punch. Must get that one...

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful page, and wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pages are always so nice! tfs Jennifer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. I love how clean and simple it is..the focus is actually on your subject- that's so awesome. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page, I love your layouts, they have great clean lines and are uncluttered, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous page as always. I'm loving the pictures you used for this one. Everyone looks so happy, I'm happy just looking at them!!! Go champions!

    ReplyDelete