Monday, April 13, 2009

Quick Card

Today I wanted to share with you a quick card that I made using the Flower Power Card Elements kit from Stampin' Up!. These kits are wonderful when you are short on time and need a quick card. Plus, they all have coordinating stamp sets so you can add even more versitility to them. The kits come with everything you need to create at least 9 cards and are only $15.95. Can't beat that!


Ingredients:
  • Flower Power Card Elements Kit
  • Wow Flowers Stamp Set
  • Basic Black Ink

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!



14 comments:

  1. This card is lovely, love how you did the panels in different dp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this. I've wondered what those kits look like. Great job with the card!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colors! It's nice to see these kits in action--thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!! I actually have that kit, just haven't used it yet!! What am I waiting for?? Maybe you have inspired me!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card Jennifer...I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love what you did with the kit, I have never bought one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards- love the color combo- looks like a great kit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. have been asked to ask blogger 9 group,( by the leader of bloggers) who still wants to remain in this group? I know every one is busy and they may not be able to blog as recommened, I am thinking of pulling out and get with another group, or add more to this one if people pull out. It has been a pleasure to be with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. its wonderful, love teh colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! I love these colors together :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute cute cute i am loving the mixture of colors and prints TFS!

    ReplyDelete