Wednesday, April 22, 2009

6 Month Page

Today my little Allison turned 7 months old! Tonight we will take her 7-month day photo for her scrapbook. Over the weekend I finally got her 6-month day photo printed and just added to her scrapbook yesterday! A month behind is not that bad, right? :) Anyway, here is her 6th month page. This page was made by my BFF Merrigrace. I rounded the top corners of the photo with my corner rounder punch to match the underlying cardstock mat. You can take a look at my original post for all the details on this scrapbook.


I also thought I would share a couple of recent photos taken over the weekend. The weather was so nice we got to spend some time outside! Here is Allison during our walk. She is too cool for everyone in this photo. :)

And here is Aimee getting in a good ride on her trike.

12 comments:

  1. She's the coolest baby ever!! Make the most of it!! They grow up!! (Beautifully!!)

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice page Jennifer...I need that kit! She's sooo cute! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A precious page for a precious child. What a wonderful keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, what a sweet picture and page! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute girlie page! Both of your girls are just darling!! They grow up fast!! My babies are now 29 & 27!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful page jennifer...you did a super job... and isnt that a great kit!!TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great layout. I love those sunglasses too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tooo cute, the gils and the page!! I ordered the boy version of this kit and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The page is adorable and so are the girls! Love the sunglasses and the toes! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a pretty page. What a great idea to take a photo once a month. I think it's funny that you are worried about being one month behind. I still haven't finished my wedding album and in June we will be married for 20 years!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww, they are toooo toooo darling, and love the page tooo :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute! 1 month is a great time to be behind - try 23 years! LOL! Then again I started late! LOL! The bad thing is.....this child just had a baby so now I've got another one to be behind on! LOL!

    ReplyDelete